- BS/MS degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Strong embedded programming expertise with C/C++, experience developing on embedded MCU’s such as ARM cortex M series, prefer to have RISC-V experience
- Excellent knowledge of embedded wireless product design including software, firmware and hardware drivers
- Excellent knowledge of low power wireless communication stacks such as Bluetooth Classic, Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, Thread, or WiFi.
- Experience in developing embedded software applications.
- Intermediate English level or higher (written / spoken).
As A Plus
- Experience with software test and continuous improvement.
- Experience with GitLab.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with design, project management, marketing, sales and customers.
- Desire and ability to influence product definition, development and delivery.
- Aptitude and ability to focus on agreed priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, evolving, multi-cultural organization
We seek highly experienced senior software engineers to create and support the following:
- Implement embedded software roadmaps for our expanding range of low power wireless IoT SoCs, including Bluetooth, Zigbee, WiFi, HomeKit, Thread, and Connected-Home-over-IP.
- Enable selected RTOS and open source platforms on Telink’s RISC-V family of IC’s to cater for the needs for both vertical and long tail markets
- Drive embedded software from product concept through realization with efficient and reliable software development process.
- Opportunity to lead, grow and motivate the software team to achieve aggressive goals and provide excellent customer support.
- Utilize leading edge processes and methodologies to ensure scalable development, testing and deployment of our products.
- Focusing on development of high-performance embedded software, continuous improvement and excellent software quality and performance across a wide range of wireless SoC hosts.
- Collaborate with IC design, marketing and sales teams to ensure high degree of alignment, proper prioritization, timely releases of embedded software in support of the company’s growth.
- Collaborate, discuss and develop new technologies and approaches with technology partners and customers.
- Actively participate in standard forums such as Zigbee Alliance, Bluetooth SIG, and WiFi Alliances.
- Highly attractive monetary remuneration including performance related bonuses.
- Medical insurance.
- Professional development opportunities / personal growth.
- Paid vacation (personal and public).
- Educational support.
- Excellent working environment in the heart of L’viv city centre.
- Company social events.
Telink Semiconductor, an acknowledged leader in silicon wireless technology, have selected L’viv as the location to establish a technology centre. We are creating a world class organisation, to serve our established and growing global customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to collaborate and work with a world leader in wireless silicon products as it establishes in the Ukraine.
You will be a critical part of a global team with proven expertise in mixed signal silicon design and embedded software development. Together we will develop and deliver world class wireless solutions to empower select market segments; these include SmartHome, PC Accessories and Consumer Packaged Goods.
If you want to collaborate with us and have the skills and desire to drive an exciting future, please connect with us.