The TLSR8510/TLSR8513 are Telink-developed low-power, high-integration 2.4G wireless mouse/USB Dongle ROM SoCs, respectively.
The TLSR8510 Mouse can be used in combination with TLSR8516 or TLSR8366 Dongle. The TLSR8513 USB Dongle chip can only be used with TLSR8510 mouse.
Both chips are RoHS-compliant and 100% lead (Pb)-free.
The TLSR8510/TLSR8513 is designed to offer high integration, ultra-low power mouse/USB dongle application. It integrates an advanced 2.4GHz RF transceiver, a powerful 32-bit MCU, 6KB on-chip SRAM, 10KB ROM, a quadrature decoder (QDEC), flexible I/O interfaces, and nearly all of the peripheral blocks needed to construct wireless mouse solution.
The system’s block diagram is as shown in Figure 1-1:
Figure 1- 1 Block diagram of the system
Based on the TLSR8510/TLSR8513 with high-volume-assembly and high integration, few external components are needed to satisfy customers’ ultra-low cost requirement.
- Embed 32-bit high performance MCU.
- Data memory: 6KB on-chip SRAM.
- 16MHz Crystal.
- USB interface (only TLSR8513): DM, DP.
- I2C interface (only TLSR8510): GP3-SCLK, GP4-SDIO.
- Embeds one quadrature decoder (QDEC), used for Z wheel decoding.
- Operating temperature: -40℃~+85℃ industrial temperature range.
- 2.4GHz RF transceiver embedded, working in worldwide 2.4GHz ISM band.
- Adaptive frequency hopping.
- RF link data rate: 2Mbps.
- Rx Sensitivity: -84dBm at 2Mbps mode.
- Tx output power: +4
- Auto acknowledgement and retry.
- Single-pin antenna interface.
Features of power management module
- Power supply of 1.9V~3.6V.
- Embedded LDO.
- Multiple stage power management to minimize power consumption for mouse application
- Active mode current: 7~8mA
- Suspend1 (Power-saving 1) mode current: 2mA
- Suspend2 (Power-saving 2) mode current: 0.3mA
- Deep sleep mode current: <20uA
- Compatible with USB2.0 Full speed mode.
- Composite device: Wireless mouse is used in combination with USB Dongle.