As one member of the low-power, high-integration family of Telink wireless SoC solution, the TLSR8368 is dedicated to 2.4GHz RF System-On-Chip solution, such as wireless keyboard, non-audio remote control applications, etc.
The TLSR8368 integrates an advanced 2.4GHz RF transceiver, a powerful 32-bit MCU, 16KB on-chip OTP, 6KB on-chip SRAM, a 10bit ADC, a quadrature decoder (QDEC), four-channel PWM, abundant I/O interfaces, and nearly all of the peripheral blocks needed to construct a powerful 2.4GHz RF System-On-Chip solution. Few external components are needed to satisfy customers’ ultra-low cost requirements.
The TLSR8368 is RoHS-compliant and 100% lead (Pb)-free.
- Wireless keyboard
- Non-audio remote control
- Embed 32-bit high performance MCU with clock up to 48MHz
- Program memory: 16KB on-chip OTP
- Data memory: 6KB on-chip SRAM
- 16/12MHz Crystal and 32KHz/32MHz embedded RC oscillator
- Up to 38/14/9 GPIOs, with configurable internal pull-up or pull-down resistors
- Debug interface: SWS (Single Wire Slave)
- Supports MSPI interface (only for TLSR8368ET48 & TLSR8368ET24) and I2C Slave
- Embeds a SAR ADC: Up to 10bit resolution and 4 input channels.
- Embeds one quadrature decoder (QDEC)
- Supports four-channel PWM output
- Embeds three general 32-bit timers Timer0~Timer2.
- Timer2 is programmable as watchdog
- Operating temperature: -40℃~+85℃ industrial temperature range
- 2.4GHz RF transceiver, working in worldwide 2.4GHz ISM band
- Adaptive frequency hopping
- RF link data rate: Configurable as 2Mbps or 250Kbps
- Rx Sensitivity: -88dBm at 2Mbps mode, -97dBm at 250Kbps mode
- Tx Output power: up to +6dBm
- Auto acknowledgement and retry
- Single-pin antenna interface
- RSSI monitoring
Power management features
- Power supply of 1.9V~3.6V
- Embedded low battery detection
- Multiple stage power management to minimize power consumption
- Low power consumption:
- Transmitter mode current: 15mA @ 0dBm power
- Receiver mode current: 12mA
- Suspend mode current: 10uA
- Deep sleep mode current: 0.7uA
- TLSR8368ET48, 48-pin QFN 7×7 mm
- TLSR8368ET24, 24-pin QFN 4 X 4 mm
- TLSR8368EP16, 16-pin SOP16L_10X6 mm
- DICE: TLSR8368ED
A full set of development tools for the 2.4GHz RF System-On-Chip solution are provided, which include EVB, reference design and SDK for customers to perform evaluation, quick application prototyping and firmware development.