- Telink Semiconductor, developer of highly integrated low power radio-frequency and mixed signal system chips for internet of things (IoT) applications, will be demonstrating a number of applications for Bluetooth Low Energy and Bluetooth Mesh based on its devices at the Bluetooth Asia 2018 conference taking place in Shenzhen, China on 30-31 May 2018.At the conference, as a silver sponsor, Telink Semiconductor will show demos using its Bluetooth technology for:
- Smart lighting – connected lighting, voice control via smart speakers
- Smart home – a villa model, and an Apple HomeKit smart lock
- Retail – groups of electronic shelf labels
- Many other applications such as remote control, toy, scale, etc.
Telink Semiconductor will be exhibiting on booth number 26 at Bluetooth Asia 2018, taking place at the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, Shenzhen, China, between 30-31 May 2018. For more information, contact Terence Xu at Telink Semiconductor (firstname.lastname@example.org).